This page is unfinished. Can you fill in any missing information?
Please detail AI-related commands here, as sections, and make pages like ai2_allpassive redirect to these sections.
"This function causes all the AI to stop thinking."
- void ai2_allpassive(bool passive=0)
- The argument is actually a boolean, typically used for switching.
- You can use either "false" or 0, or "true" or any non-zero number.
- The default value is 0, so ai2_allpassive() makes the AI active.
- During normal gameplay, from the console, type: ai2_allpassive 1
- The AI will stop all "intelligent" activity (melee, gunfights, pursuit).
- Patrolling and such is not affected, i.e., passive AI will still patrol.