0.34a (Released on 26.05.2007)
- Feature: Image functions: Loading of PSpcs now supported (not stretched atm)
- Feature: FileLists: What links to file (DB only) / what does it link to?
- Feature: Main: Added Close-Button to the Child-Tabs.
- CoreChange: Image functions: OniImageClass makes use of Imaginglib which adds support for many file formats.
- CoreChange: Global: Big parts of the core are completely rewritten to fit the multi-connection-environment. Should also be slightly faster ;)
- Bugfix: DB-Converters: Conversion dat<->db fully working.
- Bugfix: TXMP-Replacer: Fully working now.
- Bugfix: ValueViewer: Fixed bug which appeared when there was no $00-byte within 255 characters from selected position in a file.
0.33a (Released on 12.01.2007)
- Feature: Tools: Sort filelist by id, name, extension ascending or descending.
- Feature: Tools: Added icons for tools.
- Feature: Tools: Popup-menu for filelists in tools: Open file with another tool / import+export file.
- Feature: Main: MDITabBar: Close tab on right-click.
- Enhancement: DataBackend: When DB is opened: Filelist is cached -> increased tool-load speed.
- CoreChange: Tools: Tools based on a common classfor easier handling of improvements and adding new stuff.
- CoreChange: Global: Renamed source-files and form-names.
- Bugfix: Global: Floats are now displayed with a '.' as the decimal separator instead of ','.
- Bugfix: Extractor: SNDD->WAVE-Export fixed.
- Bugfix: TXMP-Replacer: Fixed TXMP-replacing.
- Bugfix: Main: Levels don't have to be closed anymore. Converting is directly possible.
0.32a (Released on 11.04.2006)
- Feature: Image functions: PSpc decoder (not yet working cause of a weird bug)
- Feature: Global: Setting: CharSet selection (eg for russian chars in Oni's data)
- Feature: DB-Converters: Basic DB -> Dat conversion (SHOULD NOT BE USED UNTIL THE CHANGELOG STATES SOMETHING ELSE ;) )
- Enhancement: DB-Converters: DB -> Dat converter (can be used but still nowhere near stable)
- Enhancement: RawEdit: Raw-part 'BodyPartAnimation data' of TRAMs added
0.31a (Released on 08.04.2006)
- Enhancement: DB-Converters: Dat -> DB conversion working
- Bugfix: Global: Multiple windows of the same class (eg two times BinEdit) made OUP a buggy
0.30a (Released on 07.04.2006)
- Enhancement: DataBackend: Completely rewritten data-connection-classes (Unit15_classes.pas)
0.29a (Released on 05.04.2006)
- Feature: Global: Setting: FileIDs as Hex
- Feature: Global: File-type associations (.dat, .oldb, .opf) with OUP possible
- Feature: StructureViewer: Dynamic structures
- Enhancement: StructureViewer: New StructureTypes: 12 = .dat-file-ID, 13..16 = SignedInteger, 1000..9999 = Unused data
- Enhancement: StructureViewer: New StructureViewer component
0.28a (Released on 17.03.2006)
- Feature: BinEdit+RawEdit: CTRL+C for Hex-selections
- Enhancement: StructureViewer: Definitions as separate txt-files
0.27a (Released on 10.03.2006)
- Feature: Global: Mac-file-support
0.25a (Released on 31.12.2005)
- Feature: BinEdit+RawEdit: Added keycombo CTRL+S for saving current file
- Bugfix: Global: Here and there ;)
0.24a (Released on 30.12.2005)
- Feature: RawEdit: Added RawEdit tool. Can be opened by doubleclicking on a Raw-Link field in StructureViewer of BinEdit or through the Menu -> Tools -> RawEdit
0.23a (Released on 29.12.2005)
- Feature: BinEdit: Added ValueEditor to StructViewer / ValueViewer (doubleclick on either value field)
- Feature: BinEdit: Added copy2clipboard functions to ValueViewer (right click)
- Enhancement: FileLists: More filters
0.22a (Released on 24.12.2005)
- Feature: BinEdit: Added ValueViewer (decodes selected area as different data-types)
- Enhancement: DB-Converters: Replaced DB-backend (much faster conversion of levels)
0.21a (Released on 18.12.2005)
- Bugfix: StructureViewer: Corrected string-displaying (strings are shown as a hint of the value-box)
- Bugfix: Extractor: More or less working now (but you still can't select destination folder. Stored in the root of drive D:)
0.19a (Released on 28.10.2005)
- Feature: DB-Converters: Basics for .dat -> OUP-DB conversion implemented
- Enhancement: Extractor: A few new things ;)
0.18a (Released on 23.10.2005)
- Enhancement: Global: Completely rewritten GUI
0.17a (Released on 20.10.2005)
- Feature: BinEdit: StructureViewer added
0.16a (Released on 20.10.2005)
- Feature: BinEdit: BinEdit tool added (Menu -> Tools -> BinEdit)
0.15a (Released on 19.10.2005)
- Feature: Extractor: Extractor tool added (Menu -> Tools -> Extractor)
- Enhancement: Global: Changed layout
0.14a (Released on 18.10.2005)
- Enhancement: TXMP-Replacer: 32bit option added
- Bugfix: Image functions: Corrected image-decoder for 32bit images
0.13a (Released on 16.10.2005)
- Enhancement: TXMP-Replacer: Overwrites old data if new fits in that space
- Enhancement: TXMP-Replacer: MipMapping option added
- Enhancement: TXMP-Replacer: Transparency option added
0.12a (Released on 16.10.2005)
- Feature: Image functions: TXMB decoder added
- Feature: TXMP-Replacer: TXMP-Replacer added (Menu -> Tools -> TXMP Replacer)