Jump to navigation Jump to search
- This is about the door class resource. For door instances, see OBD:BINA/OBJC/DOOR
|0x00||res_id||01 2B 03 00||811||00811-wh_door1side.DOOR|
|0x04||lev_id||01 00 00 00||0||level 0|
|0x08||link||01 2C 03 00||812||link to 00812-.OFGA|
|0x0C||link||00 00 00 00||unused||link to another OFGA file; never used in Oni|
|0x10||link||01 28 03 00||808||link to 00808-small_anim.OBAN|
|0x14||float||00 00 00 3F||0.500000||passable sound attenuation, exact formula unknown|
|0x18||int32||02 00 00 00||2||AI sound types which are allowed to pass, see below|
|0x1C||int32||FF FF FF FF||-1||AI sound type:
|0x20||float||00 00 C8 42||100.000000||AI sound volume|
|0x24||char||door2_shrt||door open sound (reference to 08355-door2_shrt.imp.OSBD)|
|0x44||char||door2_shrt||door close sound (reference to 08355-door2_shrt.imp.OSBD)|
|0x64||int32||00 00 00 00||0||runtime only|
|0x68||int32||00 00 00 00||0||runtime only|
Geometry and animation
- The geometry referenced here is normally used only when a level is designed. Once a level is created the geometry is baked into the environment and it is also copied into a separate geometry that is referenced by an object. The texture referenced by the door geometry may be overridden by the texture specified in the door object.
- In contrast, the door animation is used in-game. Unlike other object animations, door animations are "local" or relative; they do not contain the absolute door position, and as a result they can be used for doors in different locations.
About passable sounds (fields 0x14, 0x18)
- Selected sound types (field 0x18) are allowed to pass through a door while the rest of the sound types are halted as if the door were a wall. To be clear, this is in reference to the sound spheres used by the AI; it does not affect a player's ability to hear the actual sounds.
- 0 - all sound types allowed through
- 1 - unimportant and interest sound types halted, rest allowed through
- 2 - unimportant, interest, danger,melee sound types halted, gunfire type allowed through
- 3 - all sound types halted
- When an AI2 sound sphere is allowed to pass, it is "attenuated" (field 0x14) — its reach is shortened. This shortening is not visible via ai2_showsounds=1 (the command will show the whole AI2 sound sphere). The attenuation does not depend on how far from the door the source of the sound is.
|ONI BINARY DATA|
|CRSA << Other file types >> DPge|
|DOOR : Door|