Jump to navigation Jump to search
- "his ultimate motivation in Oni is never stated by he himself."
- I wouldn't say so. Muro's final talk with Mai is quite telltale:
- "Join me, or die like all the others, choking on dead air and foul water."
- Regardless of Mai's speculations, he had apparently planned global poisoning.
- More interestingly, he presents it as the fulfillment of Hasegawa's dream.
- "I've accomplished everything our father dreamed of doing."
- geyser 20:06, 14 February 2008 (CET)
- This is a good point. I will change my statements accordingly. --Iritscen 20:27, 14 February 2008 (CET)