Here is a track list of Oni's promotional soundtrack CD. Each track's section also links to the in-game music data when available.
- 1 Oni Anime
- 2 Trailer
- 3 East Wind
- 4 Searching
- 5 Pursuit
- 6 Loss
- 7 Hurry
- 8 Fight
- 9 Ambient Suite
- 10 Internal Space
- 11 Farewell
- 12 Konoko Chase
- 13 Oni Fever
- 14 The Hunt
- 15 Whirled Piece
- 16 End Titles
- 17 Bonuses not on CD
- Does not have in-game data.
- Listen (1:21)
This is the soundtrack of the intro anime sequence.
Main track plays in:
- CHAPTER 14 . DAWN OF THE CHRYSALIS on SP4 (boss fight)
- Outro sequence (during credits)
- Main menu and splashscreens (short samples)
Intro plays in:
- CHAPTER 13 . PHOENIX RISING on SP5 (boss fight)
- CHAPTER 04 . TIGER BY THE TAIL (intro and SP1)
- CHAPTER 05 . HOT PURSUIT
- CHAPTER 06 . COUNTERATTACK (SP1)
Resembles Prodigy's Mindfields a little bit.
- CHAPTER 01 . TRIAL RUN
- CHAPTER 02 . ENGINES OF EVIL (intro)
- CHAPTER 06 . COUNTERATTACK
There are three pieces, played at random when you die or fail a mission (.MISSION:FAILED screens)
- CHAPTER 12 . SINS OF THE FATHER (last savepoint)
- CHAPTER 10 . CAT AND MOUSE (boss fight)
A medley of ambient themes used (or not) in Oni's levels. List of in-game ambients here.
- CHAPTER 12 . SINS OF THE FATHER (first savepoint)
The sad theme for Oni. Plays in:
- CHAPTER 08 . AN INNOCENT LIFE (first savepoint)
- CHAPTER 11 . DREAM DIVER (intro sequence)
- final anime sequence and end credits
- CHAPTER 03 . PUZZLE PIECES
- CHAPTER 01 . TRIAL RUN (last savepoint)
AKA "Strikers!". Has been remixed.
The full version of this track never played in vanilla Oni, but it was supposed to be played after you first meet Kerr in CHAPTER 12 . SINS OF THE FATHER (you can go right to this point by loading SP3). Turns out that the music was placed in the next level file by mistake, so instead you hear... nothing. The link to the sound data was accidentally restored by the AE's "globalization", which made all music available from all levels, so you will hear it when playing AE Oni.
- CHAPTER 08 . AN INNOCENT LIFE
- Does not have in-game data.
- Listen (5:34)
This is the complete audio heard behind the outro. First, 36 seconds of Farewell provide the backdrop for the anime sequence with Konoko's voiceover, then there's a 1:30 cut of Trailer that morphs (via the first seconds of Ambient Suite) into a short (1:10) version of Farewell (the drawn-out C is replaced by a choir at the start, and there's an extra ambient drone). Then there's a 2:00 bonus track: a montage of character quotes (some absent from the game) over top of "X-Groove".
Bonuses not on CD
No One Left To Trust
Another Power of Seven track. Neither featured in Oni nor part of the promotion CD. Was available from Oni Central, but no longer.
A long mix of Hurry, AKA Hurry Harder. Neither featured in Oni nor part of the promotion CD.
Up And Away
A linear combination of the Ambient Asian tracks extracted from in-game data.
These recreations of (it is thought) mus_xgrv1 were created by assembling the portions of the beat that occur in End Titles without soundbites playing over top. The AtlyxMusic version is a more recent recreation that matches the CD version as closely as possible.