Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The xml code on this page is compatible with onisplit v0.9.61.0|
- TRGE is stored globally (in edition/GameDataFolder/level0_Final)
- vanilla Oni has only one file of that type: TRGEtrigger_emitter_0
- the game crashs if you try to put a TRGEtrigger_emitter_0 clone into an AE package
- choose a another file name if you want a different TRGE, then create a new TRIG and use your TRGE in the <Emitter> tag, finally modify <Class> tag of BINACJBOTrigger
TRGE | +-- M3GE | +-- PNTA <Points> +-- VCRA <VertexNormals> +-- VCRA <FaceNormals> +-- TXCA <TextureCoordinates> +-- IDXA <TriangleStrips> +-- IDXA <FaceNormalIndices> +-- TXMP <Texture> (link to external file)
|testing replaced mesh|
- <Position> - x y z position of the emitter in connection to the M3GM
- <Direction> - x y z value of the normal vector of the emitter
- <Geometry> - link to baked in M3GM instance
- <GunkFlags> - ?
- Are there some tags which make together the mesh but you basically need to know that you can replace that content with data from another M3GM.
- You can create M3GM meshes from dae/obj source and then convert it to xml.
- Then you can replace old M3GM xml code with your new one.
- Remember to change the links (#N) and instance IDs of the new data.