Revision as of 04:06, 14 May 2009 by Iritscen
- Oni is organized into 14 Chapters (15 if you count the training course), also referred to as "levels" or "missions".
- Below you will find a light overview of the plot, as well as links to much more in-depth overviews of single chapters.
- Besides the obvious SPOILER WARNING, note that the chapter pages include cross-referencing and added value.
- So they are mostly intended to provide elaboration on Oni's plot for people who have already played Oni.
- CHAPTER 00 . COMBAT TRAINING
- The game starts right as Konoko completes the TCTF Training Program Beta 6. She is now ready for her first field mission.
- CHAPTER 01 . TRIAL RUN
- Konoko infiltrates a warehouse that is shipping contraband for the Syndicate. She also finds the dead TCTF agent Chung, with an encrypted message linking the Syndicate to Musashi Manufacturing.
- CHAPTER 02 . ENGINES OF EVIL
- Konoko follows the trail to the manufacturing plant, only to find that the datapad was a diversion: the Syndicate is raiding a nearby research lab. Before she can head there, she must deal with a rampant AI that the Strikers have activated.
- CHAPTER 03 . PUZZLE PIECES
- The raid on the bio-research lab is led by Muro himself. Konoko fights off the superhuman enforcer Barabas and rushes through the facility, but Muro narrowly escapes with stolen equipment.
- CHAPTER 04 . TIGER BY THE TAIL
- Konoko chases Muro through the airport.
- CHAPTER 05 . HOT PURSUIT
- Konoko chases Muro through a cargo hangar, and places a beacon on his plane.
- CHAPTER 06 . COUNTERATTACK
- The Syndicate attacks the regional TCTF building, and kidnaps Shinatama. Konoko must face Barabas, who is looking for payback.
- CHAPTER 07 . A FRIEND IN NEED
- Konoko disobeys order to go after Shinatama.
- CHAPTER 08 . AN INNOCENT LIFE
- Konoko finds Shinatama, only to lose her, and must flee her former allies.
- CHAPTER 09 . TRUTH AND CONSEQUENCES
- Konoko seeks out the truth to her past, only to have it stolen by the ninja Mukade.
- CHAPTER 10 . CAT AND MOUSE
- Konoko follows Mukade through the city's rooftops. Finally cornering him, Konoko beats Mukade and retrieves the disc.
- CHAPTER 11 . DREAM DIVER
- Konoko learns about her past, and fights her way through a dream where she faces Muro, Griffin, and herself as a TCTF agent.
- CHAPTER 12 . SINS OF THE FATHER
- Konoko finds her uncle and learns about the Chrysalis inside her.
- CHAPTER 13 . PHOENIX RISING
- An angered Konoko assaults the regional TCTF HQ, and finally corners Griffin in the Omega Vault. She must decide whether he lives or dies.
- CHAPTER 14 . DAWN OF THE CHRYSALIS
- Konoko heads to Muro's stronghold in the mountains to stop his schemes.