Revision as of 01:55, 18 July 2010 by Iritscen
|0x000||res_id||01 9C 02 00||668||00668-level3_scripts.AISA|
|0x004||lev_id||01 00 00 06||3||level 3|
|0x008||char||dead||unused; you can set all to whatever you want|
|0x01E||int16||0D 00||13||array size|
|First element (black outline)|
|0x000||char||unused||name of AISA character|
|0x020||int16||00 00||0||ID of the character, which you can spawn with the script command chr_create|
|0x022||int16||00 00||0||flag where character is spawned; must be a valid flag ID (from the BINACJBOFlag collection)|
|0x026||int16||00 00||0||team ID (see CHAR for possible values)|
|0x028||link||01 DF 03 00||991||link to 00991-ONCCkonoko_generic; must be a valid ONCC; replaced with first available ONCC if missing|
|0x04C||int32||00 00 00 00||0||ignored|
|0x050||char||intro||script event called when character is created; see CHAR|
|0x070||char||unused||script event called when the character dies; see CHAR...|
|0x090||char||unused||script event called when the character first notices an enemy|
|0x0B0||char||unused||script event called when the character is alarmed (group event)|
|0x0D0||char||unused||script event called when the character is hurt for the first time|
|0x0F0||char||unused||script event called when the health of the character reaches 1 for the first time|
|0x110||char||unused||script event called when the character uses up its initial ammo clips or cells|
|0x130||char||unused||script event supposed to be called when the character can't pathfind|
|0x150||link||00 00 00 00||unused||link to an ONWC file|
|0x154||int16||00 00||0||weapon ammo (in %?)|
- Player character
- If the index is 0, the character is spawned as a player character, stealing controls (but not focus) from the current player. Focus is transferred as well if the old player is deleted immediately before the new one is created.
- Automatic naming
- If the name field is left blank, the engine will generate an automatic name "ai_#", where # is the runtime ID of the character (first empty slot in memory at the time of the spawning). The ID is not zero-padded: "ai_0, "ai_1", ...
- Missing FLAG issue
- If the flag ID requested by chr_create is obsolete or otherwise unavailable, chr_create will fail with a message to the console.
- Missing ONCC issue
- Missing ONCCs are resolved by picking the first available ONCC. If the eventually used ONCC is invalid (e.g., if it has a missing TRAC or if its ONCV is missing from ONVL), Oni will crash. This applies to CHAR a.k.a. ai2_spawn, AISA a.k.a. chr_create, and ai2_chump (hardcoded to spawn ONCCstriker_easy_1).
- Inventory and script events.
- Since nearly all the inventory fields are ignored, AISA characters can't be created with inventory items, and so the "out of ammo" script function is irrelevant. The inventory can still be set with scripting (items that the character can use, not what they drop when killed). The "no path" function doesn't seem to work, neither does it seem to work for CHAR.
|ONI BINARY DATA|
|AGQR << Other file types >> AITR|
|AISA : AI Character Setup Array|