Furies are female Strikers. Like their compatriots, they share a green/tan-blue-red coloring system, but are more agile in battle, having unique attacks of their own.
- Their combat taunts include : "Whatever", "Oh Please!" and "I'm all that"
- When enemy defeated taunt : "She was weak"
- Supers :
- Heavy Kick : "Whirl Kick"
- Heavy Punch: "Ten Shadow Punch"
- Throws : Interestingly Furies are the only characters with a forward and backward running kick throw but without a running punch throw.
- Static forward punch throw
- Static backward punch throw
- Static backward kick throw
- Running forward kick throw
- Running backward kick throw
- Low Kick: produces a hit foot ouch effect on male characters. The only move in unmodded Oni that has that effect.
Besides the difficulty or color variation the furies come in 3 variants :
- Fury with black hair and no head band
- Fury with brown hair
- Fury with head band and black hair
The Furies with Black hair and no head band seem to be of a higher rank. Example the first easy fury encountered in the attack on TCTF is always one with black hair, the fury at the end of atmospheric center exterior with 2 strikers after which Konoko has a power spike, the fury guarding Shinatama and one of the furies at Muro's side in the final battle is always the black haired one.
It is unknown why there is a gender division in Syndicate ranks. Perhaps the unique female musculature is required for certain combat maneuvers that aid in the defeat of opposition. Perhaps Muro has a perverted view regarding the finer sex. Whatever the reason, Furies leave their faces unmasked.
They may or may not have been promised Daodan Chrysalises.