|TRGE : Trigger Emitter|
- The xml code on this page is compatible with onisplit v0.9.61.0
- TRGE is stored globally (in AE/AEInstaller/vanilla/level0_Final.dat)
- vanilla Oni has only one file of that type: TRGEtrigger_emitter_0
- the game crashs if you try to put a TRGEtrigger_emitter_0 clone into an AE package
- choose another file name if you want a different TRGE, then create a new TRIG and use your TRGE in the <Emitter> tag, finally modify <Class> tag of BINACJBOTrigger
test: replaced mesh
TRGE | +-- M3GE | +-- PNTA <Points> +-- VCRA <VertexNormals> +-- VCRA <FaceNormals> +-- TXCA <TextureCoordinates> +-- IDXA <TriangleStrips> +-- IDXA <FaceNormalIndices> +-- TXMP <Texture> (link to external file)
- <Position> - x y z position of the emitter in connection to the M3GM
- <Direction> - x y z value of the normal vector of the emitter
- <Geometry> - link to baked in M3GM instance
- <GunkFlags> - ?
You would need to cut TRGE instance so that only the M3GM and its connected instances remain and convert it to oni.
- onisplit -extract:xml output_folder input_folder\TRGEfile.oni
- onisplit -create output_folder input_folder\cutfile.xml
- onisplit v0.9.61.0 can extract M3GM only as obj
- onisplit v0.9.41.0 can extract M3GM as obj or dae
Convert the M3GMfile.oni to obj:
- onisplit -extract:obj output_folder input_folder\M3GMfile.oni
Are there some tags which make together the mesh but you basically need to know that you can replace that content with data from another M3GM.
You can create M3GM meshes from obj files.
- onisplit -create:m3gm output_folder -tex:texture_file input_folder/weapon.obj
- -tex is optional
- The TXMP file must created separately (if needed).
Then you can convert the file to xml and replace the TRGE's old M3GM xml code.
Remember to change the links (#N) and instance IDs of the new data.