|TRGE : Trigger Emitter|
- The XML on this page is compatible with OniSplit v0.9.61.0.
- TRGE is stored globally, in level0_Final.dat.
- TRGE files hold the 3D models for laser triggers, however there's only one model used in all of Oni, TRGEtrigger_emitter_0.
- The game crashes if you try to put a TRGEtrigger_emitter_0 file into an AE package to override the original.
- Choose another file name if you want a different TRGE, create a new TRIG and name your TRGE in the <Emitter> tag, and then name your TRIG in the <Class> tag of the level's BINACJBOTrigger.
test: replaced mesh
TRGE | +-- M3GM | +-- PNTA <Points> +-- VCRA <VertexNormals> +-- VCRA <FaceNormals> +-- TXCA <TextureCoordinates> +-- IDXA <TriangleStrips> +-- IDXA <FaceNormalIndices> +-- TXMP <Texture> (link to external file)
- <Position> - XYZ position of the emitter in connection to the M3GM
- <Direction> - XYZ value of the normal vector of the emitter
- <Geometry> - link to M3GM instance
- <GunkFlags> - unused
To extract the DAE of the trigger head, use:
onisplit -extract:xml output_folder input_folder\TRGEfile.oni
You will need to replace the M3GM content with data from another M3GM after running:
onisplit -create output_folder -tex:texture_file input.dae
("-tex" is optional; the TXMP file must created separately if needed.)
Then you can replace the TRGE's old M3GM data with the new M3GM's data. Remember to change the links (#N) and instance IDs of the new data.