Bungie has been using the number 7 recurrently in its games as well as in the surrounding "Bungie mythos" (e.g., there is a 7-point plan for world domination).
- The theme also employs powers of 7 (49, 343, 2401...) as well as the derived "Bungie numbers", 4, 3 and 10.
- Here are a few occurrences of 7 in Oni
- Most of the OST is by Power of Seven.
- The digits of the year 2032 add up to 7.
- Konoko's Chrysalis was implanted at age 7.
- Konoko can wear 7 different outfits in Oni.
- Konoko wears a stenciled 07 in the intro.
- Broken mirror means 7 years of bad luck.
- There are 7 rooms in the training course.
- 7 images in Hasegawa's diary (Chapter 11)
- There are 7 types of particle damage
- It takes 14 = 2x7 days to grow an SLD.
- Oni's build for Mac OS 9 has a creation date of 7/7/77.
- There are 14 = 2x7 chapters (w/o training).
- There are 6 hypos/clips/cells + the 1 in use.
Other disputable ones can be disputed HERE
As far as community efforts go, among other mods, the Anniversary Edition project uses "it's a seven" as a tagline.