|This mod was connected to the old BIP initiative and then ONK after that, which date back to the hex-editing era of modding. A version of these files was later ported to the AE package format HERE.|
HERE (pay attention to the file sizes : it's over 30 megs...)
- level0_Final.rar holds level0_Final.dat and level0_Final.raw : they go in your GameDataFolder (backup the originals)
- OniLevel1a.rar holds level1_Final.dat and the level logic folder : the former goes in GameDataFolder (backup the original), the latter in GameDataFolder/IGMD, replacing the original EnvWarehouse folder (which you should backup too : rename it or move it away)
- OniLevel1b.rar holds level1_Final.raw, which goes in GameDataFolder as well (backup the original)
Sorta change log
Adding text files to the download directory above some time, maybe...
Globally effective changes
- Swapped run/dash anims for Strikers and Comguys (affects everyone except Thugs, Tankers, Ninjas, Elites and Mutant Muro)
- Swapped particle tracks (flashier combos)
- Striker front throw replaced with Comguy disarm (flashier, looks like a Fury throw)
- Konoko's front kick throw replaced with stepping disarm (no crowd-clearing effect)
- One of Konoko's running kick throws replaced with a Running Lariat
- Something with the Sledgehammer Heel
- Konoko's combos not unlocked
- Other stuff
- Relocated (hidden) datapad
- Much healthier AI
- Ninja particles for "Ninja Bots"
- Thugs fight like Griffin
- Other stuff
Completely rewritten level logic, surprise, surprise!
- Scripted combo overrides for boss fight
- Scripted weapon holstering for some AI
- Locked doors (must seek alternate routes)
- (Annoyingly) hard fights
- Plenty ways to lose (e.g. warehouse manager can die...)
- Controllable warehouse manager (nice, but buggy)
- Other stuff
Warehouse Mod Too
probably cancelled, probably not, I have no time right now and I'm not a bot ^_^'
--Loser 06:32, 10 September 2007 (CEST)
Warehouse Mod Minus The Warehouse
Basically the global component of the Warehouse Mod above : get it HERE (11 MB)
(both files in the archive should go in GameDataFolder, backup the originals, yada yada)
- Unlocked all of Konoko's combos
- "Pseudo-dashing" for Konoko, Strikers and Comguys (running TRAMS link to same resources as sprinting TRAMS)
- All characters are affected except Thugs, Tankers, Ninjas, Elites and Mutant Muro
- Player is also affected (i.e. Konoko pseudo-dashes instead of running)
- Konoko's sliding is enabled for pseudo-dashing to avoid frustration ^^
- Flashy particles for :
- Dashing and "pseudo-dashing"
- Spinning Sidekick (KONCOMcomb_k_k_k)
- Triple-Hit Haymaker (KONCOMcomb_p_p_p)
- Sledgehammer Heel (KONCOMcomb_p_p_k)
- Crescent Kick (KONCOMcomb_k_k_kfw)
- Twister Kicks (KONCOMlt_fw_kick/KONCOMrt_fw_kick)
- Striker Triple Kick (STRCOMcomb_k_k_k)
- Striker Triple Punch (STRCOMcomb_p_p_p)
- Comguy Triple Punch (COMCOMcomb_p_p_p)
- Comguy Double Kick (COMCOMcomb_k_k)
- "Radio Saber!" alternates at random with "Static Fist!"
- Muro's glows and trails are made framerate-friendlier (mercilessly trimmed)
And that's about it...