Daodan DLL/Change log
- Prevented invalid resolution choices from showing on Options screen.
- Fixed showing laser sights outside of Flatline sessions.
- Version number and current time/date now printed to startup.txt.
- TXMBs larger than Oni's current resolution no longer appear all-black.
- Restored BSL command "show_triggervolumes", also toggled by Ctrl-Shift-X.
- Console output no longer hidden at high resolutions.
- Daodan now permits Oni to launch without realbink.dll present.
- Fixed crash caused by altering non-executable memory with security tools installed.
- Daodan will write available options to daodan_help.txt if Oni is launched with the -help argument.
- Language selection (localization for English Oni.exe so it can replace a foreign language Oni.exe) is now handled by setting the "language" option in daodan.ini (e.g. "language=it") and providing a corresponding file with the strings for that language (e.g. daodan_locales/it.ini).
- Better parsing of daodan.ini; options have been re-categorized.
- Fix for Windows XP compatibility.
- Fix for Oni's AI; all AIs in a group will now remember to keep pursuing you while you are out of sight.
- Cheats can now be bound to keys, e.g. "bind m to munitionfrenzy".