Oni2:Grand Unified Theory
Jump to navigation Jump to search
We might write have several topics (content) here and express our condensed thoughts to ease a later discussion, voting and unification.
- Goal and hopes
- General ideas for Oni2
- Oni2 is a fight during chaos and destruction
- - man vs man vs man (WCG vs Syndicate vs public)
- - Mai defending herself against head hunters (humans blaming someone else)
- - Human's desperate adaption to the cataclysm (resource wars)
- Oni2 is a fight for realization
- - man vs nature (toxic nature should not be denied, it is "striking back")
- - adapt or die
- Oni2 is an advanture and fight of hyper-evolution
- - man vs. himself (the rise of Imagos, "true self")
- -- If everyone is potentially an Oni (monster) what is the consequence?
- -- Are we doomed to fight each other?
- -- Do we accept or do we improve - and do we use Chrysalis as a chance for a new start?
- - Mai vs/with Shinatama
- -- Can you not forgive your family? (Shinatama participated in terror acts of SLD resistance???)
- -- What is the next level: biological and artificial shell, or both?
- Oni2 is a fight to recover identity
- - Mai's search for her father Hasegawa
- - Hasegawa: innocent or guilty? Couldn't he give humans the Daodan in another way?
- - Mai: innocent or guilty? She had no other option but to trigger the ACCs' destruction?
- - Muro: innocent or guilty? He had no other option but to execute Sturmanderung? (Pushed by Hasegawa.)
- - Griffin: innocent or guilty? Means justified for turning Mai into a monster?
- - Humans: innocent or guilty? To comfortable to change themselves?
- Oni2 is a fight for a new future
- - man vs machine (man vs SLD, Bioc)
- - Do we enslave new lifeforms to secure our survival and living standard ...
- - ... or do we strengthen symbiosis with SLD, Daodan, Bioc and other humans (Gaia AI, biocracy) to live a more peaceful and happy life?
- Specific goals and hopes of GUT