Jump to navigation Jump to search
|ONCV : Oni Character Variant|
- The xml code on this page is based on onisplit v0.9.61.0
- ONCV*.oni are global. (It can be found in AE/AEInstaller/vanilla/level0_Final.dat)
- New characters with only one costume should use ONCVany.
- ONCC referring to a missing ONCV will crash the game. (If you introduce a new ONCV also update ONVL.)
- This file is used to create random characters and harder character variants on game difficulty level hard.
- It is also used by XML:BINA/SABD to indentify which character a set of animation sounds applies to. (Looks like only BINADBASKonoko and BINADBASAny have actual content. The rest are links.)
- Every character in BINACJBOCharacter can have a flag for shapeshifting* into a random** ONCC.
- This doesn't effect BINACJBOCharacter properties: the character will keep his/her name, melee profile, drop items, etc..
- * The XML flag is named "RandomCostume" and must be set in CHAR.
- ** The actual ONCC is chosen from all ONCC linking to the ONCV (It's like they create a pool for randomness.)
Boss character like Barabas doesn't use the difficulty "hard" upgrade.
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?> <Oni> <ONCV id="0"> <ParentVariant>ONCVstriker</ParentVariant> <CharacterClass>barabus</CharacterClass> <CharacterClassHard></CharacterClassHard> </ONCV> </Oni>