BSL talk:BFW Scripting Language
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Not too sure about this, so I'm not gonna stick it on the main page,
- but data suggests that the official language name is something to the affect of "Bungie FrameWork Script Lang[uage]".
- Citing this:
- and this:
- and a few others.
- Tosh 14:39, 20 January 2007 (CET)
- When you look at the "few others", the impression is that everything about Oni is part of the BFW.
- (Motoko, Akira, Totoro, FileManager, LocalInput... everything)
- And while it could be that Oni's scripts are written in something generic
- (e.g. there might be Marathon/Myth/Halo scripts using similar syntax)
- I'd rather not use the "official" name ^^. For one thing, renaming namespaces is a pain ^^
- geyser 16:21, 22 January 2007 (CET)
- Hm, now that I think of it, you've got a point. Obviously, OSL should be BSL.
- geyser 16:27, 22 January 2007 (CET)
- Yeah, I forgot to mention that some of the assumptiuon comes from the script files' extension. Also I'm not nearly suggesting renaming everything here, just merely giving it a mention if it is the official name. Tosh 06:25, 17 February 2007 (CET)
I got tired of having to click twice to get to the main scripts page...the "scripts link" should point to the main page, right? Change it back if ye like...Gumby