Hyperdedicated to Oni. More or less committed to a lot of more or less ambitious perspectives around Oni : Oni modding, "developing" Oni 2 (in several ways), coadministering this wiki.
Artwork-like stuff I'm not ashamed of.
Key aspects that appeal to me in Oni (2) and elsewhere.
- Oni Team Arena : emulating multiplayer gameplay in Oni, with lots of bots.
- scripting language database (work still in progress)
- A few contributions to the community knowlegde on the way some data is stored in Oni's binaries
- Oni Un/Packer (an Oni modding tool) : dev talk
- More generally, Oni ni Kanabô : modding characters, weapons, levels, global features etc.
- dev talk, scripting
- dev talk
- The necessary premise to "Oni 2": experimentation on just what can be done, in free form (multiplayer, no plot). Powered by Serious Engine 2.