|This project is no longer under development.|
Everything related to Serious Engine 2/3 will eventually be moved here from the "Oni 2" page.
- (after all, Serious Konoko is not "Oni 2", just an experiment/concept demo/whatever)
Has officially started with the release of Croteam's Serious Engine 2 GUI.
- Latest achievements on Croteam's side:
- release candidates for Linux
- progress on Serious Engine 3
- Latest perspectives on my side:
- import FBX scenes into SE2/3 (meshes, skeletons, maybe anims)
- import ONi content into SE2/3 (meshes, skeletons, anims)
- get the SDK (no hurry, since I'd rather work with SE3 than SE2)
- Serious Konoko is not dead.
- Imported a few vehicles and furniture objects.
- Imported Konoko's head and Sutur's Mukade ^_^
- Imported Seventeen Seconds's Iron Demon.
- Made the Demon/bike/van/truck/cars driveable.
- Didn't make the Demon walk yet... sorry ^_^
Images etc here: http://geyser.oni2.net/SE2
- TRAM >> AAF converter
- converts bone rotations and root movement to Serious Engine (2/3) ASCII Animation File (AAF) format
That should be really easy (for non-overlay TRAMs at least). No intermediate formats (like FBX).
- Stay tuned...
- geyser 17:14, 22 February 2007 (CET)
- everything else ^^