|CHAR : Weapon spawn list|
- The xml code on this page is based on onisplit v0.9.61.0
- BINACJBOWeapon.oni is level specific. (It can be found in AE/AEInstaller/vanilla/levelX_Final.dat)
- There are two ways to spawn weapons.
- A) by using original or custom teleport flags which needs a BSL command, e.g.:
weapon_spawn w3_phr 5
- B) by using this weapon list file
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?> <Oni> <Objects> [...] </Objects> </Oni>
[...] means at least one weapon. Paste all weapon data into there (this includes <WEAP Id="..."> and </WEAP> tag).
<WEAP Id="8240"> <Header> <Flags></Flags> <Position>-1519 45 1521</Position> <Rotation>180 0 0</Rotation> </Header> <OSD> <Class>w14_sbg2</Class> </OSD> </WEAP>
- <Flags> : (unknown)
- <Position> : (weapon is spawned at this xyz-position (world units as float values))
- <Rotation> : (weapon has xyz-rotation (degrees as float values); only x is useful)
- w1_tap (TCTF pistol)
- w2_sap (Syndicate uzi)
- w3_phr (plasma rifle)
- w4_psm (phase stream projector)
- w5_sbg (super ball gun)
- w6_vdg (shocker)
- w7_scc (scram cannon (mini-rockets))
- w8_mbo (mercury bow)
- w9_scr (screamer gun)
- w10_sni (Mukade's firework)
- w11_ba1 (Barabas' gun)
- w12_ba2 (-)
- (any other installed AE or custom weapon without file pre- and suffix; e.g. ONWCw24_psr.oni is just called by w24_psr)
- (ONWC files are stored in level0)
Mod Tool addon
With OniTools.xsiaddon version 3 you can drag'n'drop BINACJBOWeapon.oni into the viewport.
Add or remove weapons, edit position and rotation as if they were real objects.
When ready, export the data as BINACJBOWeapon.xml to a folder of your choice.