< XML:BINAJump to navigation Jump to search
|TMBD : Texture Materials Binary Data|
- The xml code on this page is based on onisplit v0.9.61.0
- BINADBMTTextureMaterials.oni is global. (It can be found in AE/AEInstaller/vanilla/level0_Final.dat)
- This file is used to register textures under specific materials which are used for impact effects. See ONIE.
- TMBD contains only textures used by AKEV (level geometry).
- TMBD cannot contain any decals (textures which are glued onto wall and ground).
- TMBD cannot contain any textures used by characters. The striker armor piece was just a test by bungie. See CBPM if you want to mod materials used by characters.
- Be careful when editing links, they are case-sensitive.
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?> <Oni> <TextureMaterials> [...] </TextureMaterials> </Oni>
[...] means at least one material with at least one texture. Paste all data into there.
<Material Name="Cloth"> <Texture>covcrate_4</Texture> <Texture>DL_LAV_FABRIC</Texture> <Texture>covcrate_1</Texture> <Texture>covcrate_3</Texture> <Texture>covcrate_2</Texture> <Texture>_door_dr_03</Texture> <Texture>_door_dr_01</Texture> <Texture>TEST_CLOTH</Texture> </Material>
Notes: DL_LAV_FABRIC is actually the only texture that is used by "Cloth".