Some time after CHAPTER 14 . DAWN OF THE CHRYSALIS, Konoko is shown roaming the ruins of a city (pictured), with this narration:
|“||When I blew the processors I bought us some time, but at a horrible cost.
The dead and the dying now line the streets but it is impossible to deny the problem any longer. My father's work may prove to be the salvation of the afflicted after all. Mankind as we knew it is doomed: the Chrysalis will change us all.Let's hope it's for the better.
For a consideration of the events of the Cataclysm, see 12/3.
Stills & Music
The soundtrack appears on the promotional CD as "Farewell", not clearly credited to Salvatori or O'Donnell or whoever. Samples of this theme are played in CHAPTER 08 . AN INNOCENT LIFE during the talk with Shinatama and in CHAPTER 11 . DREAM DIVER while Mai reads Hasegawa's diary. After the sequence, the credits start rolling to the sounds of Power of Seven's Trailer, blending into another version of "Farewell".
Media in category "Outro sequence"
The following 10 files are in this category, out of 10 total.
- Outro frame 036.png 504 × 288; 134 KB
- Outro frame 066.png 504 × 288; 129 KB
- Outro frame 097.png 504 × 288; 141 KB
- Outro frame 129.png 504 × 288; 125 KB
- Outro frame 236.png 504 × 288; 158 KB
- Outro frame 299.png 504 × 288; 171 KB
- Outro frame 356.png 504 × 288; 218 KB
- Outro frame 365.png 504 × 288; 185 KB
- Outro frame 394.png 504 × 288; 160 KB
- Outro frame 458.png 504 × 288; 174 KB