- For a consideration of the events of the Cataclysm, see 12/3. For speculation on the aftermath, see Oni2:Aftermath. For a transcription of the credits in the outro, see Credits.
Below are a few representative frames of Oni's ending animated movie, created by AIC. There are details on the page of every image below, but the pages are not interlinked yet. The music underneath the animated sequence appears on the promotional CD as "Farewell", not clearly credited to Salvatori or O'Donnell or whoever. After the animated portion of the video ends, credits start rolling to the sounds of Power of Seven's "Trailer", blending into another version of "Farewell" and finally ending with a bonus track which plays this groove underneath varied character soundbites (note that this is the official audio for the credits, but the PS2 version has its own credits music). The final text displayed after the credits is a notification that cheats have been unlocked, and the player is informed of the "shapeshifter" cheat code.
|“||When I blew the processors I bought us some time, but at a horrible cost. The dead and the dying now line the streets but it is impossible to deny the problem any longer. My father's work may prove to be the salvation of the afflicted after all. Mankind as we knew it is doomed: the Chrysalis will change us all. Let's hope it's for the better.||„|
Media in category "Outro sequence"
The following 10 files are in this category, out of 10 total.
- Outro frame 036.png 504 × 288; 134 KB
- Outro frame 066.png 504 × 288; 129 KB
- Outro frame 097.png 504 × 288; 141 KB
- Outro frame 129.png 504 × 288; 125 KB
- Outro frame 236.png 504 × 288; 158 KB
- Outro frame 299.png 504 × 288; 171 KB
- Outro frame 356.png 504 × 288; 218 KB
- Outro frame 365.png 504 × 288; 185 KB
- Outro frame 394.png 504 × 288; 160 KB
- Outro frame 458.png 504 × 288; 174 KB