Jump to navigation Jump to search
- This template is intended as a recurrent illustration of the "friendly rivalry" between the wiki's sysops.
- The idea is to separate random/gratuitous humor from the more serious/informative parts of an article.
- geyser started the trend on Help:Editing. Iritscen made the template. The rest is Sysop War History.
- The informative content of such "advices" doesn't have to be 100% void, but it's a lot more fun if it is.
- Also, the use of this template doesn't have to be based on a mutual agreement between the sysops.
- Either sysop can edit what the other "says" if he thinks it makes the "advice" better (typically, tighter).
- Moreover, it can be used by a third party without the contribution, consent or knowledge of either sysop.
- We like to think that such a loose policy can keep this joke from getting old in any foreseeable future.