Jump to navigation Jump to search
Blam! Oni crashed
Damn! The best I can do for now is a link to a very useful thread on Oni Central Forum
And to Script10000's page.
Patches for Win XP
They have a special issue with OpenGL (solution submitted by LouisRouet) :
- The problem tends to be that these Nvidia cards run too many OpenGL extensions for the old OpenGL games.
- You need to create a new profile in your 'application profiles' specifically for Oni
(go display control panel > settings > advanced > [graphics card name] tab > performance and quality settings).
- Then select the Medal of Honor active profile, where it says modify profile u can save a new copy ... as say "Oni"
- Then you will note that one of the options for this profile is that the extension limit is on - THIS is the important one (ensure that it is ON).
- Apply this profile. Then click the modify profile button again and select modify..
- deselect all the MOH apps and then browse to find your Oni app and select it (remember that it has to be ticked) and press OK.
- Now apply this profile, and hopefully Oni now works
Often an ATI issue More, later...