- These are fan works. For the cancelled Oni sequel, see Oni 2 (Angel Studios).
|"How long is 'a few cycles'?"||"Not long..."||"It figures."|
- 1 Storytelling
- 1.1 By Geyser
- 1.2 By Seventeen Seconds and Guido
- 1.3 By Paradox-01
- 1.4 By Iritscen
- 1.5 By TheCreature
- 1.6 By the community
- 2 Gaming
- 3 Influences
|Here's a seven-logo cycle. Enjoy.|
By Seventeen Seconds and Guido
A potential prequel. (Actually made for RS' story consolidation.)
A start at writing some prequel/flashback material.
An Oni sequel by TheCreature, written with some influence from the Joint Story.
Events in Hasegawa's POV before and after Jamie's death.
By the community
A summary of a community discussion on the forum.
A story written collaboratively by a few members of the community forum.
A modding framework, a mod installer, and a collection of patches for Oni.
- An Oni game under development by a group of French students, named terribilisstudio. Started around late 2016 / early 2017.
- Proof-of-concept for a fan-built engine; no longer under development.
- An abandoned proof-of-concept for a fan-built game powered by Serious Engine 2/3.
- An attempt to create a game tech demo. Meant to end the longstanding discussion within the community whether Oni can be recreated with another engine.
- If successfully the tech demo should to able attract more contributors and can be extended to create actual levels people could play. Started in late 2017.